Jan 28, 2020, 06:50 pm

Mini Classic Consoles

Started by TheRavenfreak, Jun 23, 2019, 05:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRavenfreak

So companies have been making these consoles left and right the past few years. What are your thoughts on the consoles? Honestly at first I didn't really think I'd want one, since I own a NES, SNES, PS1, and 4 Genesis. However, since buying the Playstation Classic for only $30 I'm quite happy with my purchase! The original price was way too high, but this discounted price is perfect. You can hack it and play a huge library of games on it! All you need is a flash drive that's supported, and you're good to go. I use Autobleem on my PSC and have Retroboot 0.9 so I can play DS, some PSP games, NES, SNES, Genesis/Sega CD/32x, GB/GBC, Neo Geo Pocket Color, and so many other games!

Smokey

I'm a fan of them. I got a Playstation Classic, added Autobleem on it, and I'm loving it so far. I've added a bunch of classic games to it, and it's pretty awesome. For only $40, now you can get it for like $20, it's totally worth buying a 128GB or higher USB stick and load up some classic games you used to enjoy. :)

TheRavenfreak

So unfortunately my original PSC got fried in a power surge back in July. I did buy another one though! And this time, I got a 128 gigabyte flash drive as well so I can get more games to play! I was religiously playing it after I got it too, which sucks since the flash drive that was connected to my original PSC got fried as well... So the saved games I had on the flash drive were gone.