Aug 17, 2019, 05:38 pm

What phone do you have?

Started by TheRavenfreak, Apr 25, 2019, 08:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRavenfreak

I currently have a iPhone SE. I switched plans back in December, and had to switch phones. I was going to get a motorolla phone, but ended up getting the iPhone because it was cheaper and was faster too. It took a bit to get used to using a iPhone as I've always had Android phones. But once I got used to it, I liked it. :)

queenzelda

I have a Cricket Coolpad Canvas. it's android based & I love it.

Junker

I have a Samsung Galaxy J1 Prime.

My WORD it sucks. It was a hand-me-down, sure, so I really shouldn't be complaining, but that Touchwiz thing is a thing of nightmares. I have never seen such an unresponsive, rage-inducing piece of software in my life.

But I must be fair, this was an used phone and it's probably not in a great shape to begin with. Still, I was expecting better.
~~Remember when we used to write thought-provoking things in here?~~

Juneberry

I have an Alcatel Raven myself. It's not the best, but it was free so... Can't really complain much. And it's not like it's bad either. Still better than the brick I had before!

Kyng

I have a Vodafone Smart N9. Not the most fancy phone on the market, but it has a 5.5-inch screen (more than the 4-inch screen I suffered with before :P ), and it does everything I ask it to!

Smokey

I'm currently rocking an iPhone 8. I'm happy with it, it works, it's stable and still pretty snappy. I don't have any reason to upgrade yet, as I only had it for less than a year.

Junker

Jul 28, 2019, 03:20 pm #6 Last Edit: Jul 28, 2019, 03:29 pm by Junker
I have a Samsung Galaxy J1 Prime... I'm bugged by how limited it is in regard of the options (won't even let you change the default storage to SD Card - what is this? The Dark Ages?).

Edit: Oops, already posted in here xD
~~Remember when we used to write thought-provoking things in here?~~