Dec 15, 2019, 02:41 am

Themes

Started by TheRavenfreak, Apr 25, 2019, 06:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRavenfreak

This is the themes topic, where I'll be sharing which themes that have been installed, or themes that I might possibly work on in the future. For now the default theme is the only one installed. :P

queenzelda

You totally need to make a purple theme. :P

osprey

A dark blue theme would be cool. I can't stand white haha.

TheRavenfreak

May 16, 2019, 05:03 pm #3 Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 05:05 pm by TheRavenfreak
xD Purple and dark blue? I can see if there's maybe a mix of both or at least themes with those colors at the SMF support forum. :P Edit: There's at least a dark blue theme that's been made for this version of SMF. I'll go install it. :)

queenzelda

Quote from: TheRavenfreak on May 16, 2019, 05:03 pmThere's at least a dark blue theme that's been made for this version of SMF. I'll go install it. :)
Something's better then nothin.

Junker

~~Remember when we used to write thought-provoking things in here?~~

Ash

I love the current blue theme that you guys are using. One suggestion would be to do something about the logo because I think it would be better as a transparent image and maybe a different colour for the text.

TheRavenfreak

Yeah I've been meaning to fix the logo. I will definitely do so, when I get the time. :) I'm not the greatest artist in the world but fixing it shouldn't be too hard. :P

Kyng

I like the blue theme, but I guess I'll add my voice to the 'purple' chorus :P .

Smokey

I like the look of the theme here. It's simple, professional, clean and very easy on the eyes. :) Good job on choosing a clean and professional looking style. :)