So I herd you liek mudkipz?

Started by TheRavenfreak, May 04, 2019, 08:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRavenfreak

Oh man this meme brings back memories! I wasn't online when it first popped up, but in 2008 it was still pretty popular and that's when I started becoming active on the internet. Mudkip is my favorite gen 3 starter. xD Anyways enjoy this meme!

MeowsePad

I think this was one of the earlier memes. XD
Please come check out MeowsePad Community. Nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

https://meowsepad.org/

TheRavenfreak

xD Yeah, I love old memes though! Brings back memories of back when I first got my laptop back in 2008. :) I know this meme is older than that, but it was popular in '08 as well.

Juneberry

This meme has always been a favorite of mine~ It's also always been my arch nemesis though because of my spelling/grammar OCD that got me into editing in the first place.

MeowsePad

Quote from: Juneberry on Jun 09, 2019, 08:41 amThis meme has always been a favorite of mine~ It's also always been my arch nemesis though because of my spelling/grammar OCD that got me into editing in the first place.
You could always make a grammatically correct version and try to proliferate it. xD
Please come check out MeowsePad Community. Nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

https://meowsepad.org/

Juneberry

Quote from: MeowsePad on Jun 09, 2019, 11:30 am
Quote from: Juneberry on Jun 09, 2019, 08:41 amThis meme has always been a favorite of mine~ It's also always been my arch nemesis though because of my spelling/grammar OCD that got me into editing in the first place.
You could always make a grammatically correct version and try to proliferate it. xD
Eh, I'm working on fighting the OCD anyway. My boss helps actually by having the catchphrase 'All Teh Wurdz'. xD

Junker

Would you believe me if I told you I had never come across this meme before?
~~Remember when we used to write thought-provoking things in here?~~

TheRavenfreak

:O For real? xD It is a old meme, so it doesn't surprise me all too much. But since it is a old meme, I thought a few people would be aware of it's existence. xD

Junker

If it appeared prior to 2010, that's out of my range XD
~~Remember when we used to write thought-provoking things in here?~~