Reddit: The Front Page of the Internet

Started by TheRavenfreak, Apr 25, 2019, 07:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRavenfreak

Reddit seems to be the major site now days, next to social media. I browse reddit on a daily basis, and have been on the site for almost six years now. I have over 8,000 karma which is probably nothing compared to many accounts. :P Anyways do you like Reddit? What subs are you subscribed to?

weboogle

Reddit is legendary as an internet forum.

TheRavenfreak

It truly is! Millions of people browse different subreddits every day! Do you visit Reddit Weboogle?

weboogle

Kyng

I don't really use it much. I lurk on a few specific subreddits, but I don't have an account there.

I don't know why: I guess I've just never liked the format.

weboogle

TheRavenfreak

I don't recall why I specifically signed up, but I guess it was to share my paranormal story on r/thetruthishere. I found the link from Sonic Retro if memory serves me correct. I don't care for the format myself, and the desktop site is so slow now but I do browse it daily on my phone. Weboogle, I've seen many bots around Reddit so you should be able to make one for yourself! Heck you should make a subreddit called r/Weboogle and make a bot there! :)

weboogle

queenzelda

Reddit is just garbage impo. I don't subscribe to anything & barely read it as is. I'd much rather read a real forum & not one trying to be the top of the pile because they say they are. <_<

Ash

I love Reddit. I can't remember exactly but I believe I joined in 2017 after lurking around for a while. It's the best decision I made because I wasn't aware of how good Reddit was before that. Love joining TV subreddits especially

MeowsePad

Reddit, at least for me, is more fun to browse than to post on. It's pretty much meme central. :3
Please come check out MeowsePad Community. Nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

https://meowsepad.org/

Junker

I used to like it until the GradeA  meltdown and the other smaller incidents, which exposed the toxicity of the site.
~~Remember when we used to write thought-provoking things in here?~~

weboogle

Junker

Quote from: weboogle on May 22, 2019, 09:14 pmMeltdown? What meltdown?

When Grade attacked that girl mod and effectively caused his own downfall.
~~Remember when we used to write thought-provoking things in here?~~